Strategic Communications/Change Management Manager (31036)
- Experience managing communications, change and transformation initiatives in a Federal government environment
- Experience developing visual and written communications, including campaigns for internal and external audiences
- Experience with designing and implementing design thinking concepts
- Independent, proactive self-starter who can create and execute plans with little oversight
- Experience leading teams
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Advertising, Marketing, & Commerce (AM&C) offering helps public sector clients connect with the people, stakeholders, and citizens they serve. Our team works with agencies to transform, elevate, and modernize constituent-government experiences. GPS AM&C creates brands, develops content, and implements best-in-class marketing strategies to inspire engagement, influence behavior, and drive adoption across the country.
- Bachelor's degree required business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/ psychology or a related discipline
- 1 year of full time professional work experience in related human capital industry
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 50%
- Professional full-time work experience delivering strategic communications and change management solutions to clients, including slide decks, social media account management, writing memos, strategic communications planning/roadmaps, talking points and executive summaries, etc.
- Previous human capital consulting experience supporting public sector clients
- Active clearance at Public Trust, Secret, or TS/SCI level (optional)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.