Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Project Manager-Mosaic Asset Management - PDM (31662)
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A solutions builder who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Project Manager, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Project Delivery Practice.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
In this Project Manager role you will provide Sr. level Project Management support. The work you do will be in the financial services industry.
The US Systems Engineering Offering delivers large scale software applications and integrated systems and assists its clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. The practice aims at developing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems. It would focus on key client issues that impact the core business by delivering operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 6-10 years of Project Management experience
• Must have Mosaic Asset Management experience
• Must have strong experience in investment banking and financial services
• Must have worked with Stakeholder management, Workstreams management, and RAID maintenance.
• Specific experience in managing major large conversion / onboarding programs
• Managed stakeholders across Business
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Must be willing to live in or relocate to New York, NY or Dallas, TX