Data Architect Manager - Experience Management (13967)
- Interfacing with client's technical and business teams to gather business requirements to define technical architecture for customer experience & marketing data solutions.
- Manage the day-to-day work of onshore and offshore developers to ensure projects are delivered in a timely manner. Work as their technical lead and offer solutions as needed.
- Lead customer project conference calls or interface with a project manager
- Deliver technical specifications documents for customer review
- Leverage understanding of data relationships and schemas to structure data to allow clients to perform dynamic customer-level analysis
- Leverage scripting languages to automate key processes governing data movement, cleansing, and processing activities
- Innovate on new ideas to solve customer needs
- Serving as the Data Architect and subject matter expert for customer experience & marketing data solutions (e.g. Customer Data Platform) during pre-sales, Discovery, and Implementation projects.
- Involving other domain specific SME's (e.g. CRM, Martech, Adtech, Commerce) to support solution design.
- Engaging in technical resource planning and level-of-effort estimation to support project scoping, pricing, and planning.
- Proposing designed solutions to client technical and business teams.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 5+ years of experience related to technical data & marketing solution experience
- 5+ years of in-depth understanding of database platforms including relational and non-relational data engines (MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MariaDB, Hadoop, Snowflake, Hive, Spark, Big Query, Redshift, Data Warehouse, and similar)
- 5+ years of experience with data processing (ETL) tools & methodologies (Informatica, Talend, Spark, Pentaho, SSIS, Unifi, SnapLogic and similar)
- 2+ years of experience with Python or Powershell
- Experience with designing customer centric datasets (i.e. CRM, Call Center, Marketing, Offline, Point of Sale, etc.)
- 3+ years of data modeling experience
- Experience in advanced data warehouse concepts
- Experience with business requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience with reporting technologies (i.e. Tableau, PowerBI)
- Understanding of data integration methodologies and tools (Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Custom API, Segment, Tealium, and similar)
- Understanding of public cloud offerings and how-to solution designs that are built around these technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate complex technology concepts with technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to approach a technical solution to solved for challenges from a business perspective
- Understanding of the full SDLC process
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, or related field
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience and knowledge with digital marketing analytics
- Experience and knowledge with marketing cloud solutions
- Experience in programming languages (python, Java, or Bash scripting)
- Experience with Big Data technologies (i.e. Hadoop, Spark, Redshift, Snowflake, Hive, Pig, etc.)
- Experience with Martech/Adtech tools and how to integrate technologies into the data management solution. (Adobe, Salesforce, Oracle, Google, and similar)
- Experience in advanced analytics\machine learning concepts\use cases and how to apply this technology to customer experience & marketing solutions (predictive modeling, recommendation personalization, channel optimization)
- Experience working with public cloud offerings (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and similar)
- GCP - (Cloud Functions, Composer, SQL, Storage, Dataproc, Datastore, Kubernetes, Big Query, Stackdriver, Pub/Sub)
- AWS - (Lambda, Glue, Data Pipeline, Redshift, Aurora, Athena/Spectrum, S3/Glacier, Fargate, Cloud Watch, Kinesis)
- Azure - (Functions, Batch, Blob Storage, Data Warehouse, Data Factory, Containers, Monitor, Service Bus)