Project Manager, Experience Management [Denver, CO] (34397)
- Work with customer(s) as well as internal teams to clearly define and document project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to solution implementation.
- Oversee project delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests - including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs. Act as primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project life-cycle.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope. Coordinate/communicate escalations across internal teams.
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from inception to closure, including defining ways of working
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, Vendors and technology Partners as needed.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem - relaying best practices, customer experience and resource feedback to the broader internal team.
- Coordinate escalations across proper escalation path, defined at start of projects.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Take ownership of planning and dependency management and keep all planning and risk reporting material updated
- Manage status communication to executives
- Identify partnership opportunities and capitalizes on "add-on" sales opportunities across projects.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Minimum 3+ years of prior experience in a client-facing Project Management role, ideally within the Digital Marketing Cloud space required. This includes knowledge of Customer Data Platform, Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online Ad Targeting and content Personalization solutions.
- 5+ years of proven success in a software-based PM role strongly preferred. Prior experience as a Project Manager within a Saas environment is required.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and, to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well-organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting skills is recommended.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience as Consulting Manager in a large consulting organization or Agency.
- Experience managing Agile development projects.
- Prior experience with Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Proven experience managing off-shore teams.
- Certified ScrumMaster, PMP Certification.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $119k to $159k.