Manager - CBO/OT - Investment Management (38963)
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
Managers are required to have:
- To qualify for this position, a manager MUST have experience with various sector packages preferably including at least one of the following: Aladdin, Charles River, Fidessa, EZE, Calypso / Murex, Bloomberg AIM, Portware, FlexTrade, Simcorp, FIS, Eagle PACE, IMS Markit EDM, Data Science platform buildout, Ipreo (iLevel and ival), eFront, Investran, Workday, SalesForce, Market Intelligence experience: DST SalesConnect, Market Metrics Matrix, Fishtank
- Managers will lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Manager level responsibilities include: providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
- Managers implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Managers participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities.
- Managers can lead small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- A minimum of 6 years consulting and/or industry experience is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.