PLCM (Product Lifecycle Management) Manager (R453165)
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. We are proud to be named one of the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine. Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Who we want -
- Dedicated achievers. People who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will stop at nothing to ensure a project is complete and meets regulations and expectations.
- Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, data and insights to drive continuous improvement in functions.
- Self-directed initiators. People who take ownership of their work and need no prompting to drive productivity, change, and outcomes.
What you will do -
As the Product Lifecycle Manager you will have high visibility and rare experiences spanning across business units and countries. You will be in the driver's seat of leading life-saving medical product portfolio planning and optimization. You will work with a diverse global team structure to support your success, critical to achieving Stryker Neurovascular goals as we drive to deliver Complete Stroke Care to customers.
- Lead the PLCM project plan execution
- Drive the product portfolio strategy discussions with global leaders in Commercial, Supply Chain, Regulatory Affairs, Finance and Operations to best business outcome
- Develop and provide analytical reports and key metrics to measure the success and effectiveness the PLCM process
- Assess and optimize the Product Lifecycle management processes
- Participate in large-scale supply chain process transformation programs that are critical for our 5-year strategy
What you need -
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 8+ years of experience required
- Good written and verbal presentation skills, that convey clarity and brevity required
- Ability to perform consistently under varying business pressure and conflicting priorities required
- Adaptability in a quickly changing environment required
- MS and/or MBA, APICS CPIM or CSCP certification - highly preferred
- Experience in PLCM, process improvements, supply chain planning, financial planning, product launches and portfolio optimization - highly preferred
- Experience in working abroad or leading cross-functional teams across countries - highly preferred
- Ability to quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues to determine alternative options
- Proven experience leading a highly-integrated supply chain process improvement or data management projects with successful business results - highly preferred
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program.