Oracle Cloud Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Manager (48634)
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solution for Inventory Management and RFSmart for the client.
- Lead day to day interactions with key client stakeholders, executive clients, and sponsors
- Lead, manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions in areas Project and Grants for the client. Responsibilities include, among others, leading and managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, system configuration design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), conversion and integration efforts, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures
The US Oracle Offering has industry-leading experiences across Oracle products and solutions. We bring value to our clients through understanding the intersection of the business and technology, while bringing our clients industry specific preconfigured solutions to accelerate delivery and return on their investments. We're recognized as thought leaders in industry and as a Global Cloud Elite partner. Our clients affirm our position by sharing their stories of success in partnering with Deloitte and the Oracle practice.
- Functional professional with 10+years of consulting and/or industry experience.
- At least 4 years of experience implementing Oracle PPM modules like Project Billing, Project Costing, grants management and Project Contracts
- Demonstrated experience as a manager leading the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, report designs, conversions and integration efforts with different modules and other systems, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training.
- Must be willing to live or relocate to one of the following areas:
- Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Oracle cloud PPM certified
- Hands on experience Oracle Cloud PPM costing, Billing, resource management and Project Management
- Extensive experience leading client conversations around chart of accounts design, and practices for mapping legacy to future state
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Commitment to gaining exposure in multiple industries
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring junior staff
- Experience leading an entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications