Promo Offers Strategy Manager - Retention & Churn Management ( 575551-1C )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
Visible & You
Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies and "Best Telecom Brand" in Adweek’s Challenger Brand Awards, Visible is on a mission to reimagine what wireless should be: simple, accessible, and inclusive. Visible is the first all-digital wireless carrier in the US, which means we have no stores, no call centers, and no paper bills, allowing us to pass our savings to our members. We have built our member experience around communities and challenging the traditional family plan model in the industry - and we’re having a lot of fun doing it.
Visible is a division of Verizon, but operates uniquely inside the larger entity, taking all the best elements of startup scrappiness - disruption, innovation, and culture - while leveraging the assets and benefits of the larger corporation’s backing. No single day feels the same at Visible. If you’re someone who’d thrive in this entrepreneurial environment and embraces the challenge of delivering the best experience to our members in the simplest ways (knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
In this hybrid role, you'll work from home with occasional in-person training and meetings. We are hiring in the following locations: Denver CO, Dallas TX, Alpharetta GA, Irvine, CA, Basking Ridge NJ and New York City.
This role will be responsible for ownership of promo & offer strategies which drive retention and engagement from our Visible member base to obtain industry leading churn. Design targeting and promo strategies which drive retention.
- Design and implement promotional offers based on industry/ competitor trends and target audience insights as well as previous promo offer performance.
- Identify opportunities to drive growth from our customer base.
- Maintain the retention offer promotional calendar and alignment to the greater Visible roadmap.
- Performance management (monitor/ measure success) & post promo analysis & retrospectives
- Identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats for Visible through analysis of: market conditions and trends, existing KPI reports, executive leadership guidance, and ad hoc data warehouse research.
- Provide critical and timely insights to inform, improve, and streamline analysis and promo processes, with focus on the customer experience and churn reduction.
- Stakeholder communications & executive team performance & insights readouts.
- Lead cross functional team efforts (ie marketing & media) to analyze performance and ROI of current promotions to optimize them to maximize sales & profitability (ie sales support needs, marketing levers, communications).
- Daily operations management throughout promo lifecycle (process, logistics, orchestrate internal resource support needs) of all acquisition promotional offers.
- Build & maintain the promo guidelines, rules, and documentation (SOPs/ Playbooks).
- Manage retention promo & offer budget.
- Issue escalation & resolution.
- Ongoing training & comm needs with the L&D team.
- Vendor/ partner relations related to OEM promo support or other Visible partner promotional opportunities.
- Provide critical and timely insights to inform, improve, and streamline analysis and.
- Own the end to end vision, execution, retrospective and post promo analysis.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- Excellent problem solving skills, with a strong emphasis on the development of frameworks and processes that can be scaled and/or automated.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and thrive in a collaborative environment & capable of adapting quickly to changing priorities.
- Excellent relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership.
- Ability to create actionable programs based on what you learn from the data.
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and G-Suite products.
- Working presentation skills to effectively present information to an audience of varying responsibility across internal and external stakeholders.
- Proficient business analysis skills, including the ability to gather, organize, and interpret large datasets to make actionable, sustainable business recommendations.
- Experience in marketing and finance-related roles, such as market research, financial analysis, pricing, product marketing, or strategic planning.
- Experience in the wireless or telecommunications industry.
- Strong research, analytical, and critical thinking skills with the ability to see things not readily apparent to others and to find unique solutions to complex challenges.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to "see the big picture".
- Experience with Jira, Asana and Slack workflows.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).