Senior Manager, Enterprise Architect - DAS Enterprise Risk Management (47928)
- Develop the strategy and technology roadmap leveraging innovation and architecture to maximize business value.
- Coach architects and establish standards and processes to assure high quality systems
- Identifying key interactions and dependencies across separate systems and platforms
- Evaluating the total cost of ownership and return on investment of various architecture alternatives.
- Designs long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures strategy. Develop functional architecture design roadmap and contribute to product vision
- Manage teams involved in enterprise software administration, programming, and analysis.
- Implement business plans, policies, and procedures. Collaborate with other departments and members of leadership to prioritize enterprise software needs.
- Evaluate results within business unit to determine if organizational objectives are being met.
- Promote innovation within the architect community and be a pioneer in introducing new ideas and disruptive technology to develop futuristic solutions.
- Analyze and resolve enterprise software issues and needs including improvement of system efficiency and integration of existing software applications.
- Monitors design process and reviews reports on system projects.
- Oversee the preparation of system development cost estimates, budgets, and schedules.
- Establishes programming standards and program documentation requirements.
- Establish training curriculum to prepare our engineers and architects for future technology
Work is non-standardized and widely varied, involving many complex and significant variables including significant time spent planning, evaluating complex solutions and issues, and negotiating outcomes. Strong analytic ability and inductive thinking are frequently required to devise new approaches to situations where previously accepted solutions have proven inadequate. Supervision typically consists of periodic coaching, advice and feedback. Management of a team within a business line
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS is the engine that helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,200 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
For more information on ITS, you can visit our dedicated recruitment page at https://usrecruiting.deloitte.com/-its-recruiting-for-experienced-hires .
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent educational or professional experience and/or qualifications. An advanced degree is also preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of in-depth experience in SDLC, solutions design, and delivery of enterprise level solutions. Experience working in SAFe, Agile/Scrum projects a plus.
- Proven expertise in architecting mid-to-large enterprise applications required
- Ability to drive teams to meet consensus and have vivid passion for applications delivery.
- Experience working directly with clients and providing consultation. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong leadership and management skills. Collaboration and decision-making skills. Ability to work productively with all levels in a large organization. Ability to travel minimally required, up to 10%.
- Familiar with cloud serverless enterprise architecture best practices
- Experience evaluating enterprise vendor solutions and performing technology evaluation for buy vs build
- Travel up to 10% (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Certifications in cloud platform
- SAFe Certification