Financial Services Wealth Management Operations Transformation- Senior Manager, Aligned to Wealth Management (51785)
- Process efficiency & streamlining
- Operating model redesign & enhancements
- Performance benchmarking
- Enterprise cost management
- Strategic & enterprise regulatory management
- Profitability and productivity analysis
- Customer relationship management
Operations Transformation Team
Our Operations Transformation team focuses on transforming our clients' core business operations. We advise, design, implement, and deploy solutions focused on "heart of the business" issues in specific sectors. Sectors and focus prioritized for this role are financial services related consulting services.
Our clients seek a fresh perspective on how to create a flexible, innovative business model supported by a strong operations foundation. Professionals will use their deep payments as well as sector knowledge and technical business operations consulting experience to take a more strategic view of our clients' priorities, helping them to prepare for growth, embrace the digital agenda and maximize operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- 10 plus years of consulting and/or financial services industry experience within wealth management
- Proven experience in leading small engagements or components of large, complex engagements.
- Ability to lead and deliver large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Prior experience providing service excellence by identifying key client business issues, determining client needs by supplementing the standard assessment techniques and tools with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations for the client in the context of the overall engagement.
Ability to demonstrate experience in overseeing the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance.
- Experience in developing and presenting proposals for business development activities.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
In addition, successful Senior Managers will also have the following preferred wealth management-oriented skills
- Possesses and demonstrates a passion for selling and delivering wealth management projects at firms with key business and client segments (Advisory, Brokerage, Trust, Retirement, Private Bank, Alternative Investments)
- Knowledge of how a wealth manager operates - freestanding, or within a parent company of a bank, insurer, asset manager or alternative investment provider, and the core operations of the wealth value chain
- Knowledge of the main tech platforms, specialty technologies and their uses at example firms, and how these technologies might help clients with current and future solutions
- Experience leading projects that have historically been larger than $500,000, with teams of 5 or more.
- Has demonstrated eminence including formal publishing, presenting and blogging about wealth management topics of interest in the markets.
- Has a strong understanding of the current trends, regulations, challenges, opportunity and competition across the wealth management value chain.
- Is highly mobile to cover clients in nearly all contiguous US states.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check ou