Manager, Performance Management - GPS (52127)
- The PM Manager will report to the PM Lead and will collaborate to identify potential gaps and recommend process efficiencies
- Owns the execution of the PM processes for the assigned business group including, but not limited to, Check Ins, Pulse Surveys, Performance Snapshots, Talent Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, Low Performers, etc.
- Escalates business concerns, risks and issues to the FSS Lead as needed
- The PM Manager is also responsible for managing relationships with assigned Business Leaders (BLs) and Talent Business Advisors (TBAs) and provides exceptional customer service to the assigned business group by advising and coaching the BLs and TBAs on performance insights and trends.
The mission of Core Talent Services (CTS) is to improve efficiencies and operational excellence, deliver strategic and transactional services, institutionalize operations efficiencies and quality and enhance ability to scale and reduce cost structure. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the businesses or in support of the Business Advisors and Centers of Excellence (CoEs).
- Bachelor's Degree, 10+ years of Human Resource Management or related experience
- Strong process improvement and change management skills
- Strong Project and Program Management skills
- Analytical skills / critical thinking
- Strong communication skills and executive presence
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Track record of flexibility and learning agility
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects with a virtual team (clients and team members)
- Demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Identifies and resolves issues effectively and appropriately
- Handles confidential information appropriately
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Professional certification (PHR or SPHR)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.