Manager - Deal Desk & Order Management ( 583330-1A )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
The Deal Desk Analyst will be responsible for pricing & deal structuring, order management, data and financial modeling, analysis, and reporting to support strategic and operational decision-making at fast growing SaaS Company.
This role will be cross-functional, supporting BlueJeans Sales Ops, Finance, Legal, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams. This role will require a team player approach, ability to work across organizations with disparate needs, creativity and original thinking to proactively identify new and different approaches to scale current processes.
- Manage global team of deal desk analysts & order management specialists.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to drive agreement closure.
- Manage the end-to-end deal review process and support the execution of contractual documents while ensuring compliance with business policies.
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies and serve as an escalation point to business partners for quote-to-cash operations.
- Act as the primary liaison with all cross-functional business partners involved in the order process to facilitate agreement closure.
- Build productive relationships and feedback loops with Legal, Finance, Sales and Product teams to drive agreement efficiencies.
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degreein business, finance, or related fieldor four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Six or more years’ experience managing deal desks and or comparable work (e.g., account manager, operations specialist), experience supporting a SaaS Sales organization, and communications with executive-level management.
- Four or more years of experience with CPQ applications, CLM, and/or other related business systems.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Involvement with business strategy or licensing and pricing programs at the enterprise level would be ideal.
- Experience working with SaaS and recurring revenue models is ideal.
- Strong change management skills and experience with a rapidly changing business environment and ongoing operational improvements.
- Strong analytical, accounting, and advanced Excel skills.
This position can be located in any of Verizon's valid domestic locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Verizon requires new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Verizon provides reasonable accommodations consistent with legal requirements (e.g., for medical or religious reasons).