Program Manager/RTE (337368)
Chubb’s Intelligent Process Automation Program
Chubb is looking for agile practitioners to help deliver Chubb’s process automation capabilities across the enterprise into targeted business ecosystems. The IT team will assist in the design, development, and deployment of new solutions as well as the level 3 support and maintenance of existing automation systems. These roles will be located primarily in Jersey City to establish a collaborative and open space workplace ripe for innovation.
This specific opportunity is for a Program Management Lead to be responsible for facilitating multiple project teams within an agile framework, and communicating with various stakeholders at all levels. The ideal candidate will have a history intersecting between business and technology, focused on high-level program initiatives.
The Program manager/RTE will own IT deliverables across various projects (Build and Run) in assigned business domain, collaborating with the Scrum Masters and be answerable to business and IT sponsors.
- Facilitate program level processes and execution
- Resolve Scrum Master escalations and impediments within IT/infrastructure and to business via partnering and building relationships with various technology and business owners
- Own technical deliverables across multiple projects and scrum teams, working with Scrum Masters and Business Sponsors and Technical Leads to ensure agile delivery
- Schedule and facilitate PI Planning sessions with Automation Specialists, Scrum Masters, development team, business stakeholders, and domain IT teams
- Oversee solution design work and IT deliverables through the solution design process working with architects, domain IT, the IPA team and LOB leaders
- Escalation of issues throughout Technical Solution Design, Development, and BAU phases
- Develop a deep knowledge of our businesses’ needs and priorities to help manage the collaboration across business stakeholders and IT groups
- Demonstrate strong communication skills and active involvement in technical matters to ensure all appropriate parties are engaged in business decisions and technical solutions
- Manage risks and help drive program level continuous improvements.
- Keep track of financials and ensure the actual spend vs approved project budgets are in synch