Hoisting Crew Manager (25311)
Nuclear Waste Partnership, an LLC of Amentum, is actively seeking a Hoisting Crew Manager for immediate employment in the Carlsbad, NM office.
The successful candidate will manage a hoisting operations crew directing safe, compliant operation of the WIPP Hoists to maintain access to the WIPP underground. Provide direction, oversight and guidance to crew personnel. Ensure all procedures, policies and regulations are followed and ensure all required training, qualification programs and documentation is properly maintained. Plan, schedule and assign work to personnel as necessary. Maintain appropriate interfaces with other departments supported by hoist crews. Ensure compliance with the bargaining unit contract. Ensure all work is performed safely and compliantly while providing timely support to mission objectives. May be assigned to 7/10A, 7/10B or 4/10 backshift, or other shift as needed.
NWP Exempt Salary Grade (31-33)
- Bachelor's Degree with five (5) years of related experience, or
- Associate's Degree with nine (9) years of related experience, or
- High School Diploma or GED with thirteen (13) years of related experience is required.
- Due to the nature of the work, all candidates must be US Citizens.
- Operations Management experience is preferred.
- Budget oversight experience for operating expenses is desired.
- Previous WIPP Project experience is preferred.