Organizational Transformation Manager (22740)
- Organize and deliver services on a cross-section of complex strategic communications and change management projects
- Develop change management strategy, planning and delivery
- Develop communications, stakeholder engagement, and readiness plan spanning 5 strategic initiatives
- Actively participate in the development of business and vendor relationships
- Participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process
- Responsible for project(s) financials including development of financial plans
- Manage day-to-day interactions with clients and internal Deloitte team
- Display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solution
- Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities providing input and guidance into the staffing process
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Organization Transformation offering (OT) focuses on transforming the organization (and the providers that serve them) to support its business strategy. This includes changing the organization's culture, modernizing specific functions and re-designing the structure of an organization. Organization Transformation can occur at the enterprise, business unit, or functional level, involves both employers and providers across the Human Capital ecosystem, and requires a combination of change management actions to execute the transformation.
- Bachelor's degree required business, human resources, communications, industrial and organizational development/ psychology or a related discipline
- 7 years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2 years in a technical or functional lead role
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
- Travel up to 75%
- Due to COVID-19, certain on-site client work has been suspended until further notice, however, on-site work may be required on a case-by-case basis for this position.
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience managing senior-level client relationships
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Pre-sales, proposal, and RFP experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.