Retirement & Wealth Provider Solutions Manager (28345)
- Analyzing and benchmarking client's existing products and services for market competitiveness, strengths, deficiencies and gaps
- Develop differentiation strategies and improvement recommendations
- Train clients on marketplace trends including conducting market research studies and developing white papers
- Develop strategies for providers to increase their competitiveness through differentiation of products, processes, and/or services
- Develop products and services for providers
- Research marketplace to support project deliverables
- Create detailed client deliverables that support findings and recommendations
- Ability to reach out to Retirement Services network to gather trends
- Lead and contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
- Responsible for business development efforts, including Statements of Work (SOW), proposal development, client presentations, etc.
- Act in a mentoring capacity to support the career development of retirement provider colleagues
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Organization Transformation professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions. Our team helps clients define their strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand.
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of retirement products and services, and retirement market trends developed through professional experiences
- Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuits' end-to-end
- Experience leading current/future state road mapping, requirements gathering workshops, and/or facilitating meetings
- Experience leading vendor selection including RFPs, RFIs, scoring and evaluating products and services
- Completed Bachelors' degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Minimum one (1) year of external consulting experience
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience mentoring, training and developing junior members of the team; experience in employee performance reviews
- Experience in project planning, budget oversight and staffing of project teams
- Advanced degree in related specialization area
- Demonstrated interest in a profession in retirement benefits through professional organizations, coursework, certifications, conference attendance, etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel)