Work you'll do:
As a Senior Manager, Market Insights on the Tax Clients & Markets team, you will lead projects working with teams in both the U.S. and India to assist senior leadership with market-facing activities that will drive Deloitte Tax strategy and service offerings in the marketplace. Fifty percent of the role will be supporting the West region and the remaining workload will focus on driving strategic growth offerings and bold plays. Specifics include the following:
• Lead, develop, and deliver strategic initiatives aligned with the growth priorities of Deloitte Tax (both Nationally and West-specific).
• Build and analyze reporting for specific service lines, industries, programs, or strategic work streams leveraging technology platforms like Tableau and Salesforce/Mercury to create executive level insights.
• Coordinate eminence activities such as webcasts, trainings, communications to leaders, and creation of collateral.
• Manage and support multiple projects and people, including C&M team members and senior Tax leaders.
• Team across many areas of Deloitte, including other Businesses, Marketing and Communications, Firm Client & Market Growth organization and Industry.
Deloitte Tax LLP, Tax Clients & Markets (C&M) focuses on driving the growth of Deloitte Tax in the marketplace and is responsible for both marketplace strategy and execution across the U.S. This will include identifying, understanding and communicating the emerging needs of each tax market segment, the trends that lead to marketplace opportunities and marketplace offerings. This team also supports Deloitte Tax practitioners with tools, technology, analysis and information as they deliver differentiated value to our Clients.
• 6+ years of relevant experience in a professional services organization
• Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, finance, or other business-related field
• Experience with Tax, Consulting, or Marketing Strategy
• Experience with project management
• Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Prior experience with the Deloitte US Firms.
• Travel up to 25% (While up to 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• One of the following accreditations:
o Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
o Licensed Attorney
o PMP Certification
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Detail oriented, organized and exercises good judgment
• Ability to interact with all levels within a complex organization