Data Scientist Manager (19477)
- Bachelors degree in a STEM related field
- 7+ relevant experience within data science or analysis
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, R, and VBA; and query languages such as SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI, d3.js and other web application technologies, or equivalent
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL database technologies such as SQL Server, Oracle SQL
- Proficiency with data extraction, transformation, and loading to support advanced analytics
- Experience with a wide range of analytics techniques, such as statistics, machine learning, natural language processing, optimization, simulation, or closely related techniques
- Strong strategic communication skills to include presenting quantitative concepts in easy to understand formats and actively listening to identify business problems and their causes
- A curious, questioning attitude that leads them to look past superficial appearances to find deeper problems, insights, and solutions
- Thrives in fast-paced work environment with multiple stakeholders
- High-performing team player who believes that cross-functional teams are greater than the sum of its parts
- Must be able to obtain/maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Experience leveraging data analysis to construct strategic narratives
- Familiarity with cloud computing technology, especially Microsoft Azure
- Familiarity with Agile project management principles
- Confidence to drive assignments to completion
- Eagerness to learn and develop
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.