Tax - Global Employer Services - Manager - Rewards (27948)
- Manage client relationships and providing consultative services while exceeding expectations.
- Identify engagement opportunities and coordinate with engagement leadership to deliver the breadth of Global Employer Services to the client.
- Target and sell new and add-on services to current and target clients.
- Supervise the daily operations of your engagement teams and their delivery of compliance and consulting services.
- Collaborate with client engagement leaders to address budgeting, billing, management, and engagement team deployment.
- Be responsible for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services mobility tax professionals assist our international clients in managing employer and individual income tax obligations for their mobile employees working abroad and inbound which includes but not limited to reviewing and signing income tax returns and reviewing cost projections. In addition to managing compliance, the practice consults clients to develop international assignment programs and policies and to minimize tax obligations through the use of effective tax planning. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
- 5 years of experience in global mobility compliance or personal income tax and compliance
- Experience in Managing people, Client Interaction and Sales
- Office/Technical skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, QlikView, and Tableau
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- At least one of the following Accreditations:
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney
- Enrolled Agent
- Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
- Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Master's degree or equivalent in a related field
- Global experience (foreign language skills, lived/studied abroad, strong cultural awareness)
- Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
- Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality; and deadline and results-driven
- Capable of working within large, complex engagements and able to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
- Leadership skills in managing client relationships and the ability to develop customized solutions to meet client needs with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $84,000 to $156,000. You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.