Cloud DevOps - Solution Manager (14395)
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment.
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Assisting IT and development teams with Cloud management tasks
- Maintain multiple DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Mentoring development teams on DevOps best practices
- Identify new tools and processes to improve the Cloud platforms
- Lead and collaborate with remote team members (onshore and offshore) to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
- Develop positive relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
- Lead project scope and resource management
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Experience with Scripting Languages (Python ,Shell, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of Ansible, Chef and/or Puppet
- Project and Resource Management experience
- Travel up to 20% of the time, if required by project team or client
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
4+ years of DevOps experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, code deployment pipelines and configuration management
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.