SAP on Cloud - Senior Manager (10913)
- SAP technical proficiency with at least 10+ full life-cycle SAP implementations and 10+ years of Industry or consulting experience
- Deep understanding of SAP Basis workstream in implementing and/or supporting different SAP components such as SAP ERP, SAP HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP Supply Chain, SAP HR, SAP Business Objects, SAP BW, BW on HANA, SAP Business Suite on HANA.
- Experience in
- Architecting and deploying SAP solutions on AWS, GCP or Azure
- Designing and implementing High Availability/DR Solutions for SAP Applications on AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Configuring Backup and Recovery for enterprise applications and database in a public, private or hybrid cloud environments
- Migrating SAP Applications to cloud including SAP Migrations to HANA using latest tools like DMO
- SAP BASIS administration activities including but not limited to performing transports, landscape and instance maintenance, client copies, system refreshes, system installation, support pack stack upgrades, software release management, problem determination, resolution and incident management.
- Good understanding of platform, network, security and storage components in a cloud environment working with VM Engines, Storage services, Network components such as Load Balancer, VPN etc
- Ability to perform administration activities on SAP products including but not limited to SAP S/4HANA, ERP/Business Suite, Solution Manager, BW/BI, BOBJ, CRM and Enterprise Portal, SAP Hybris etc.
- Broad technical background with knowledge of system sizing and architecture
- Ability to perform database administration activities for the SAP environments, such as database capacity management, performance tuning and day to day operations
- Should be able to engage with the functional teams and drive system performance monitoring, testing and tuning for the SAP products
- Must be able to think outside the box and find creative resolutions to complex problems
- Excellent analytical skills and should have a strong sense of ownership, accountability urgency of the requirement of solutions delivery and drive things by working cohesively with the team at client site and off-shore
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.