Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Mobility Tax Manager - Global Employer Services (29237)
Mobility Tax Manager - Global Employer Services
Deloitte US | Deloitte Tax LLP
Location: Various, United States
Are you a leader and strategic thinker who is able to integrate strategic business knowledge with market-leading experience to design talent, mobility, and rewards programs? Do you have an in-depth technical knowledge of the regulatory landscape and business environments in which global clients operate around the world? If you said "Yes!" and this is your passion, we have the perfect career for you!
Work you'll do
• Manage client relationships and providing consultative services while exceeding expectations.
• Identify engagement opportunities and coordinate with engagement leadership to deliver the breadth of Global Employer Services to the client.
• Target and sell new and add-on services to current and target clients.
• Supervise the daily operations of your engagement teams and their delivery of compliance and consulting services.
• Collaborate with client engagement leaders to address budgeting, billing, management, and engagement team deployment.
• Be responsible for the development and motivation of the engagement team.
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Global Employer Services mobility tax professionals assist our international clients in managing employer and individual income tax obligations for their mobile employees working abroad and inbound which includes but not limited to reviewing and signing income tax returns and reviewing cost projections. In addition to managing compliance, the practice consults clients to develop international assignment programs and policies and to minimize tax obligations through the use of effective tax planning. Learn more about Deloitte Tax Global Employer Services.
• 5 years of experience in global mobility compliance or personal income tax and compliance
• Experience in Managing people, Client Interaction and Sales
• Office/Technical skills including Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, QlikView, and Tableau
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree
• Travel up to 20% (due to COVID-19, all essential travel has been suspended)
• Limited sponsorship may be available
• At least one of the following Accreditations:
o Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
o Licensed Attorney
o Enrolled Agent
o Global Professional in Human Resources (GPHR)
o Certified Equity Professional (CEP)
o Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
o Certified Pension Consultant (CPC)
o Certified Payroll Professional (CPP)
o Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Master's degree or equivalent in a related field
• Global experience (foreign language skills, lived/studied abroad, strong cultural awareness)
• Strong analytical, consultative, quantitative, and project management skills
• Strong communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills
• Attention to detail with a focus on quality; and deadline and results-driven
• Capable of working within large, complex engagements and able to work efficiently and with a sense of urgency
• Leadership skills in managing client relationships and the ability to develop customized solutions to meet client needs with the ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage assignments in a team environment