People Analytics Manager, HRST People Analytics & Reporting (29225)
- Manages collaboration with multiple stakeholders across Recruiting, Talent, and the Business (e.g., Finance) to understand and report on holistic data patterns around recruiting (e.g., supply/demand, hiring funnel, projection)
- Generates insights to support executive presentations and documentation and creates executive-ready analytics deliverables (e.g., reports, PPTs)
- Project manages Recruiting-specific data deliverables that cross multiple people analytics service offerings-teams
- Develops deep expertise in data critical to Recruiting (e.g., Avature, Taleo, SAP) to generate insights on presentations and documentation to various levels of stakeholders
- Advises Recruiting team on key opportunities discovered by data and bring data into the discussion.
- Stays abreast of and advises on external Recruiting Analytics trends
- Bachelor's degree required, graduate degree preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience in project management, reporting, analytics, visualization
- Ability balance detail (e.g., tracking nuanced client needs) with thinking strategically and holistically about underlying goals/needs
- Ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of clients from across the business, spanning multiple levels.
- Proficient in quickly understanding new technologies, with the ability to train others on the use of technology platforms
- Work well in a dynamic, complex, client- and team-focused environment within minimal oversight and an agile mindset
- Analytical ability to delve into details while maintaining a broader business perspective
- Strong organizational skills, particularly in managing multiple project priorities simultaneously
- Strong written and oral communication skills to convey complex topics concisely
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (e.g., Tableau, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote, Word, Teams)
- Proficiency in statistical packages (e.g., SPSS, R, Python) preferred
- Knowledge of the professional services industry is preferred
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available