e-Procurement Manager (Ariba/Coupa) (24619)
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients' operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years consulting/and or industry experience
- Experience with e-Sourcing/e-Procurement project management
- Experience with e-Procurement technology packages such as Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Oracle etc.
- Experience with Procurement strategy and process transformation: including sourcing, project experience and/or implementing digital procurement technologies, process mapping, and business process review.
- Experience with two or more of the following: direct and indirect materials, strategy and operational procurement, requirements analysis, Source to Pay (S2P), Procure to Pay (P2P), demand management, Accounts Payable, Chart of Accounts, Catalog Management and vendor/supplier management
- Leading pursuits
- RFP responses
- Leading orals
- Sales goals requirements - what role did you play on the team
- Risk management - POC for risk mitigation strategies for programs
- Team lead experience
- Experience with business process mapping. Able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the functions of supply chain and the impacts of direct and indirect procurement on an organization's performance
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Establishing client relationships