Salesforce CPQ Senior Manager (14830)
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Delivery: Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies. Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), user story development, prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and help drive pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal scope and pricing strategies
- People Development: Perform role of a resource coach; provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local offices
Digital Customer offering focuses on designing and implementing sales and service experiences, capabilities, and architectures to bring customer strategies to life. The ambition is to be the best in the world at driving customer transformation through the development of clever commercial strategies, distinctive experiences, and the application of digital technologies. We help make the "creative digital consultancy" real and in doing so, make new markets
Professionals will serve our clients through the following types of work:
• Emerging | enables different capabilities throughout Lead to Fulfillment life cycle, we are closely aligned in assisting clients in providing a high-quality customer experience and executing efficient processes.
• Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | Integrate the latest technologies with leading-edge strategies, insights, experiences, and talent to enable outstanding customer service
• Salesforce | Deloitte unleashes the powerful Salesforce platform for our clients to drive the best possible outcomes and redefine engagement. We innovate like never before by creatively using technology to help enhance digital customer and employee experiences for our clients.
Consultants in the Lead to Cash (CPQ/ CLM) capability within the Deloitte Digital practice are required to have::
- Experience in onsite functional or technical roles on at least four full-lifecycle CPQ projects, with strong implementation expertise in at least two of the following technologies: Conga CPQ and CLM, Salesforce CPQ & billing, Vlocity CPQ
- Eight+ years consulting and/or Lead to- Cash (CPQ/ CLM) implementation experience. Experience managing at least three large-scale full-life cycle implementations of Lead to Cash (CPQ/ CLM) solutions, including ownership of the technical solution, management of the overall team and ownership and management of project financials.
- Deep understanding of the Lead-To-Cash business process and supporting technology
- Experience defining systems strategy, road-map, developing process flow diagrams, developing systems requirements, user stories, sprting roadmaps, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience carrying a business development quota for consulting work, ramping up pursuit teams and leading business development pursuit's end-to-end.
- Desire to learn additional in-demand CPQ/CLM platforms
- Ability to travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- A Bachelor's degree, Master Preferred
- Salesforce or Apttus CPQ certified
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Experience implementing other CRM platforms (SAP CRM, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.) or CPQ/CLM technologies (Oracle, Salesforces, Apttus, , etc.)
- Proficient in all phases of the Application Development Lifecycle
- Strong technical project management and/or leadership skills