Manager, US Innovation Strategy (Businesses, Global & Strategic Services) (15213)
- Applying logic and structure to solve ambiguous problems
- Researching and establishing analytical frameworks and conducting complex business analyses
- Performing quantitative and qualitative analysis, such as assessing the effectiveness of current processes and identifying opportunities for transformation
- Collaborating and developing effective working relationships with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders
- Developing executive level presentations and reports
The US Innovation group supports Deloitte's strategic innovation goals. The group focuses on sensing emerging trends; incubating breakthrough technologies and solutions; driving and orchestrating the firm's digital transformation; and communicating to our people and the marketplace the vision and impact of the firm's innovation and digital transformation efforts. The group also works with firm leaders to help set, shape, achieve - and then refresh - innovation goals.
The US Innovation group is unique in Deloitte. Its focus is to rapidly identify, shape, experiment and incubate new business opportunities that leverage leading edge technologies. We operate as a cross-between an applied R&D (emphasis on Development), venture capital investor and a start-up. All team members are respected and called upon for their creativity, insights and ability to make an impact, regardless of title or tenure. And most are challenged to work on multiple projects at one time. The work is intense, fast-moving and highly impactful; but most importantly fun and rewarding for those with passion for innovation.
- Bachelor's degree
- 4-5+ years experience in strategy development for top tier companies and/or with top strategy consultancy
- Outstanding analytical (qualitative and quantitative), research, and presentation skills
- Fluency with strategic and innovation frameworks and conceptual constructs
- Ability to think creatively and apply logical structuring to complex problems
- Ability to synthesize large sets of information, extract insights, and develop recommendations
- Systems thinking skills (able to connect dots across different concepts to generate new insights)
- Ability to think orthogonally to prevailing views and comfort with challenging orthodoxies
- Strong technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint and supporting technologies like Teams and Zoom)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and team building skills
- Limited travel (while up to 25% of travel may be necessary for the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.