Operations Manager (29385)
- Provide daily operational oversight, guidance, escalation support, and priorities
- Establish and communicate strategic vision, goals and priorities to the team and client
- Set pragmatic performance expectations
- Establish, monitor, and report on daily and weekly operational priorities
- Provide team leads with guidance on workload prioritization
- Serve as the escalation PoC for team leads and clients on all operational matters
- Monitor call volumes and ticket queues to understand workloads to ensure tickets are assigned and resolved in a timely manner
- Customer experience
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 10 years(+) professional experience with End User Computing, Customer Centric Operations, and IT Operations Management
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Knowledge or experience working with end user and service desk technology and associated processes, such as ITIL
- Ability to conduct analysis and create client presentations
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience interacting with and managing client relationships
- Experience managing large dispersed technical teams
- Ability to manage and prioritize work in a fast-paced complex environment
- Knowledge of customer experience best practices and tools
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.