Manager - Digital Banking (14765)
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies.
Digital Banking Solutions
Our Digital Banking Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business.
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Engineering (any), MIS, CIS, or a related field.
- Five years of experience providing IT consulting services on behalf of a global consulting company.
- 3 full life-cycle Salesforce implementations within the Banking & Securities industry; strong expertise in 2 of the following modules: nCino, Temenos, Finxact, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Force.com, Apttus, Finastra Fusion, Trade Finance, Supply Chain Finance and Transaction Banking.
Must have at least five years of experience with:
- Implementing master data management solutions using Oracle Siebel MDM solutions including Customer Hub.
- Performing data conversion analysis, data mapping, and gap fit analysis using Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator and SQL Server Integration packages.
- Performing data profiling, cleansing, matching, and transforming rules for conversion using Informatica Data Quality, Identity Resolution, and Oracle Enterprise Data Quality.
- Analyzing business models specific to CRM and MDM applications and creating data requirements.
- Preparing conceptual, logical, and physical data models using Embarcadero and Microsoft Visio.
- In the alternative, the employer will accept a Master's degree in a stated field plus three years of experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloittes impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.