e-Procurement Coupa/Ariba Senior Manager (29505)
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients' operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
- 10+ years consulting/and or industry experience with e-Sourcing/e-Procurement project management
- Experience with e-Procurement technology packages such as Ariba, Coupa, Ivalua, Oracle etc.
- Experience with Procurement strategy and process transformation: including sourcing, project experience and/or implementing digital procurement technologies, process mapping, and business process review.
- Experience with four or more of the following: direct and indirect materials, strategy and operational procurement, requirements analysis, Source to Pay (S2P), Procure to Pay (P2P), demand management, Accounts Payable, Chart of Accounts, Catalog Management and vendor/supplier management
- Business development experience including sales and RFP
- Team leadership experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Established leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Proven track record of consistently attaining managed revenue targets as well as achieving quarterly or yearly sales objectives for new business
- Experience with developing eminence, thought ware, and point-of-view materials
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation experience (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, etc).