Integrated Campaign Strategist Manager-Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency (22713)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
- Lead integrated campaign strategies which inspire and require action.
- Provide channel expertise in at least two areas, with the expectation that baseline knowledge of all channels is preferred.
- Work with others on programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our channels including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices, upskill team members, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Lead or facilitate campaign ideation brainstorms.
- Lead team learning and strategy documentation.
- Minimum 7 years marketing, communications, or related experience.
- Multi-channel marketing experiences required.
- Project and/or team leadership experience.
- Proven experience using data to create campaign strategies.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available