Pursuit Proposal Staffing Senior Manager-Government & Public Services (10184)
- Minimum 5+ years combined experience with any of the following: strategic staffing, proposal development, solutions development, and/or costing and pricing.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as a Staffing Lead, BOE Lead, or Pricing Lead, developing proposal content that contribute to major Federal, State, or Local contracts wins totaling at least $400 million in the last 3 years.
- Expertise in Microsoft excel, building models and manipulating data.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Must be eligible to obtain U.S. security clearance.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Direct experience leading complex Assisted Acquisition Service (e.g., FEDSIM, GSA Regional, etc.) captures and driving proposal submissions or Leading self-scoring Capture efforts.
- Established working relationship with GSA/FEDSIM Group or Sector Leads.
- Business operations/management experience delivering technical or management consulting services or developing solutions for Federal clients is desired.
- Experience with successfully pursuing opportunities specific to Federal civil, health, and defense agencies involving large complex contracts strongly preferred.
- Master's degree in business or technical field preferred.