Strategist Manager (10944)
- Architecting strategies that uniquely position and differentiate Deloittes businesses, industries and ultimately the brand.
- Leveraging marketing intelligence derived from competitive landscaping, client feedback, content mapping and audience research to unearth insights to connect with audiences & drive results.
- Championing an outward in perspective in order to inform how Deloitte goes to market.
- Providing strategic direction to inspire creative solutions that deliver on business objectives.
- Strategically connecting the dots across marketing activity.
- Becoming trusted strategic advisors so that stakeholders actively turn to us as they forge their own path and that of their business forwards.
- Bringing specialist knowledge and a new perspective to the Marketing Excellence community " demonstrating an ability to distill marketing intelligence into distinctive strategies.
- Partnering cross-functionally within GDA to ensure we develop and deliver effective campaigns that have an impact on the brand and business.
- Working closely with the Head of Strategy to help bring in new opportunities, while making sure the CoE can deliver (for both existing stakeholders and new ones) from a strategic perspective.
This role reports to the Head of Strategy.