Manager, Subcontracts Administration (10947)
- Guides and coordinates proposals and award activities for assigned subcontracts. Ability to provide guidance to internal teams relating to all phases of the subcontract lifecycle is essential.
- Independently conducts reviews of complex subcontract actions in all phases of the subcontract life cycle - develops and implements tactical action plans to address risks and opportunities. Proactively provides support to the development, review, and negotiation of subcontracts, modifications, subcontractor NDA and teaming agreements consistent with company policies.
- Responsible for compliance and accuracy of the subcontracts administration for assigned portfolio. Reviews Federal solicitations and provides support for Subcontractor Requests for Proposals. Prepares documentation for inclusion in Deloitte proposals in response to Subcontractor pricing, narratives, and consent requirements.
- Develops skillset and knowledge to serve as a domain expert on selected areas related to federal subcontracts and acquisition-- Serves as the group SME for a selected acquisition/subcontracting topic.
- Monitors assigned subcontracts portfolios (to include pipeline and contract performance) to identify risk areas and opportunities to maximize revenue creation and retention.
- Manages individual workload to ensure the timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines and completes accurate internal and external client deliverables.
- Collaborates with other enabling areas to address complex subcontracts administration and proposal challenges.
- Accurately and timely performs subcontract data entry into various systems and monitors data updates. Resolves discrepancies related to contract documents and ensures data quality and accuracy.
- Tracks and communicates the keys issues and status of contracts portfolio relative to subcontract requirements. Organizes documentation and filing in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Completes negotiations of complex and/or non-standard subcontracts, Tas and NDAs and other agreements.
- Actively shares lessons learned to facilitate knowledge sharing within team and larger organization.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
Maintaining Key Relationships and collaboration with:
- Managers, Senior Managers and PPMDs - account team
- Managers, Senior Managers, Consultants - business development team
- Managers, Senior Managers and PPMDs - enabling areas teams (contracts, subcontracts, pricing, billing, policy, OGC, QRM, etc.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- All candidates must be willing and able to travel as needed for their clients, however, depending on staffing needs, post positions are in-office-based with limited travel required. Ability to travel up to 25%. While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.