Oil, Gas & Chemicals M&A Integration & Divestiture Execution Manager (9776)
- A candidate must have M&A or M&A Service Delivery Experience in the following areas:
- Experience participating in setting engagement objectives and scope.
- Experience developing work plans for components of engagements, coordinate activities between work streams and identify changes in scope.
- Experience designing deliverable content to precisely reflect the engagement contract and client needs and strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results.
- Experience working collaboratively within integrated, cross-functional teams to deliver M&A engagements across all of phases of the M&A lifecycle include due-diligence, pre-close, and post-merger integration.
- Bachelor's degree and 6+ years consulting and/or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience within Oil, Gas & Chemicals industry
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Ability to work with clients on Day One readiness and execution.
- Proficiency executing synergy targeting and realization.
- Experience conducting operating model fine-tuning and organizational design.
- Understanding of cross-functional and functional coordination.
- Experience with staff development and eagerness to mentor junior practitioners.
- Experience and ability to perform analysis and synthesize data into useful insights. Experience in financial analysis, operational performance improvement analysis and financial modeling.
- Experience managing large projects through a PMO or participating in a PMO as a workstream lead.
- Experience with project management tools and techniques such as developing a project plan, milestone plan, dependency identification, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- Knowledge of core financial processes (order-to-cash, procure-to-pay, record-to-report, etc.) and potential impacts associated with merger activities.
- Industry or consulting experience with financial reporting, finance processes, finance transformation/strategy, or finance shared services, particularly in relation to M&A or restructuring activity.
- Experience in M&A synergy capture, operational restructuring, cost reduction, shared services, outsourcing and process redesign.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Apply practical experience with communications, culture, and change management.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- An advanced degree is preferred.
Oil Gas & Chemicals
The Oil, Gas & Chemicals sector is facing unprecedented change in a quickly evolving digital era. Improving the customer experience has never been more critical to business success. Clients are increasingly focused on maintaining and growing their assets while simultaneously searching for cost-effective and safer ways to access, extract and sustain key resources. Deloitte currently serves the majority of the global Oil & Gas and Chemicals corporations on the Fortune 500 list, assisting them in facing these business challenges. Moving forward, we have launched a growth strategy to at least double our marketplace footprint over the next 3-5 years. We are committed to helping our clients work with newly empowered customers, hyper-connected digital ecosystems, and expansion in data all while collaborating with Deloitte's Offering Portfolios.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.