TMT/Media Supply Chain/Transformation Cloud Strategy Manager (14853)
- Deliver complex projects in a fast-paced, team environment
- Provide expert knowledge and guidance of progressive semiconductor product development practices, metrics, and enabling technology
- Lead and assist semiconductor product pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Promote and participate in forums for sharing expertise, strengthening Deloitte's collective knowledge, and helping resolve our clients' challenges
- Collaborate on innovative solutions to bolster the future of the practice
- Continually develop your knowledge of in semiconductor development's latest solutions
As a Manager, you will lead and deliver small or components of large, complex client engagements that identify, design, and implement creative business and technology solutions for large companies.
Manager level responsibilities include:
- 3+ years of experience with at least one of the following hyperscale platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- plus years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting and systems integration experience
- Experience managing moderate-sized engagements (4-7) team members
- 3+ years of experience in quantifying the business value of cloud and evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption
- Ability to travel up to 100% (While 100% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Experience in developing business case and TCO analysis drawing tangible connections between cloud strategy and business-valued financial-success metrics
- Experience in quantifying the business value of cloud and evaluating the organizational impact of cloud adoption
- Experience in defining and implementing governance and restructuring IT departments to optimally manage cloud environments and cloud-native applications
- features and capabilities specifically relating to TME industry and clients
- An understanding of the basic functions and features of applications in the media supply chain such as ingest and playout features in professional media environments
- An understanding of the nuances of broadcasting grade video in the cloud, particularly around low latency, high bandwidth per stream architectures with >99.999 availability of services
- Relevant experience in leading reviews of clients' technology landscapes to identify a range of business-valued cloud uses cases and selecting the preferred public cloud platform for each use case
- Comfort presenting to and delivering projects for senior leaders at organizations (e.g., Sr. Directors, Vice Presidents)
- Team leadership skills, knowledge and experience in delivery of Cloud based solutions
- Experience in supporting the definition of cloud adoption strategies for large scale enterprise data and analytics solutions and use cases
- Experience in developing roadmaps for strategy and program realization across technology and business change initiatives
- Experience managing the delivery of technical solutions and platform transformations on Cloud platforms
- Experience in managing 3 rd parties to deliver defined program outcomes
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Word and Excel. Macro coding skills a plus
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte .
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.