Project Manager - Federal Payment Process (22416)
- Serve as the Project Manager, responsible for developing Financial Management and Leadership Development trainings and identifying improvements to the payments process
- Give exceptional attention to detail and identify process improvement opportunities
- Exercise mature judgement, and strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our team provides resources to help clients manage their core accounting and financial reporting functions , as well as solutions to help them achieve their controls and finance transformation aspirations. Our professionals keep up with emerging regulatory guidance along with industry and business trends to assist financial organizations. We develop solutions to data complexities tohelp our clients achieve optimal finance transformation and meet their digital controllership goals and objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or related field is required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
- 4+ years of experience developing Financial Management and Leadership Development trainings and identifying improvements to the payment process
- Certifications including CPA and/or CGFM
- Consulting experience in any of the following areas: business process improvement, financial management policies and procedures, financial system integrations, etc.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.