Workday Financials Manager (23367)
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years experience leading workstreams or small teams
- Workday Financials Professional certification
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial implementation
- Hands-on functional experience
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson)
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Deep functional knowledge around financial systems and processes
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- A proven resource in defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients