Audit Analytics Manager - NetSuite Cloud ERP (23573)
- Assist in the development and refinement of data extraction procedures, transforming and loading data into various analytic tools.
- Collaborate with client personnel to understand ERP-specific business rules and apply those rules in the development of analytics.
- Lead audit analytics and data visualization efforts using data mining, pattern matching, data visualization, and predictive modelling tools and technologies to produce analysis throughout the audit process.
- Search and mine large data sets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships to identify success measures and analysis while utilizing technologies such as Tableau, SAS, R, ACL, SQL, Power BI, Python and Visual Basic.
- Present recommendations to the audit team(s) to enable critical decision making.
- Lead the design of the approach to audit analytics; manage the review and completion of team deliverables to help ensure data integrity and project alignment.
- Collaborate with individual audit engagement teams, leadership, and client personnel to develop and deploy audit services to clients.
- Leverage advanced technology and leading practices specific to audit analytics and data visualization to drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value.
- Liaise and communicate with analytics Center of Excllenece (CoE) team members
You'll have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside leading professionals across diverse industries while building your professional skills in a variety of analytical techniques. By thinking creatively about how to apply analytics on a variety of projects, you'll harness the power of data and drive strategic benefits in the areas of audit quality, efficiency, and value. You'll work with a team of analytics specialists and partner with individual audit engagement teams and collaborate with client personnel to transform how we deliver audit services to our clients.
- Proficiency in the development of reports and ad hoc queries
- 7+ years of implementation, deployment experience as an integral team member on at least 4 full lifecycle implementations with NetSuite Cloud ERP in a techno-functional role
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with analyzing data from NetSuite modules, including General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Fixed Assets (FA), Revenue, Inventory (INV), etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting information systems, statistics, math, economics, industrial & operations engineering, computer engineering, decision sciences and/or data sciences and be skilled in data analysis, logical structuring and problem solving.
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Experience with NetSuite SuiteScript.
- Broad understanding of database structure, table dependencies, and data elements with the ability to map functional elements to underlying tables, fields and conditional criteria.
- Familiarity with analytical software packages/tools/languages (e.g., SAS, SQL, R, ACL, Python) and visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview) and experiencing applying such tools to solve complex analytics problems.
Our audits are fueled by more than just technology - what really sets us apart are our insightful professionals, collaborative culture, and commitment to innovation and continuous improvement. Our audit professionals apply a streamlined, intelligent approach to the audit, enabled by innovative tools and technologies. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.