Payments Banking & Capital Markets Operations Transformation Manager (23988)
- 6+ years of strategy and/or operations transformation experience at a top-tier consulting firm OR a financial services institution
- 6 years of experience across several payment methods including debit, credit, ACH, check, wire and RTP.
- 6 years of deep payments content experience across the payments processing, acquiring, and gateway sectors of the industry.
- Experience leading smaller engagements or components of large, complex strategy and/or operations transformation engagements
- Experience identifying client business issues, owning responsibility for the quality of deliverables, managing stakeholder relationships, and developing persuasive recommendations
- Track record of collaborating with financial services industry senior executives, and comfort delivering presentations to management
- Track record of building strong client relationships at large organizations, and identifying potential opportunities for business development
- Experience developing and presenting proposal responses
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills, with high capacity for solving business problems with incomplete information
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing (e.g., MS PowerPoint)
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Bachelor's degree
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Advanced degree (e.g., MBA, PhD)
- Possesses and demonstrates a passion for selling and delivering payments projects at FIs, providers and users (merchants and corporates) of payments products across industries, including payments issuing, processing, acquiring, and switching (networks).
- Has demonstrated eminence including formal publishing, presenting and blogging about payments.
- Has a strong understanding of the current trends, regulations, challenges, opportunity and competition across the payments value chain.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.