Product Manager (24035)
- Research, identify and monitor market problems and trends.
- Provide objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and feature delivery.
- Gather and prioritize market, customer, and internal feedback and requirements; own the roadmap and backlog.
- Work closely with Engineering management to estimate effort, set scope and define timelines for all new development initiatives.
- Develop product artifacts such as product positioning, messaging, presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations for use in Go To Market efforts
- Work with management to help drive revenue forecasts and deliver revenue objectives.
- Participate in Buy / Build / Partner recommendations in support of product growth opportunities.
- Work with the Product Owners to ensure the product vision is maintained through the development cycle.
- Lead internal governance activities required for market entry.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The GPS Digital Customer offering helps public sector and higher education clients transform their businesses and customer interactions through innovative digital experiences. We work with our clients to create, design and deploy digital products that increase adoption and drive measurable results.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management or product marketing role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products
- Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new products and enhancing and scaling them through product releases
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification through market launch and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various levels and areas of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with an engineering organization to define applications and manage them through the entire product lifecycle.
- Experience with development and launch of revenue-generating products focused on data manipulation, visualization and/or next generation technologies.
- Well-developed judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to lead by influence.
- High energy/high focus.
- Strong technical background combined with solid business experience.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.