Digital Product Manager (24085)
- Define and prioritize key target segments, understanding market needs and working with customer groups / engagement teams to refine product strategy.
- Scope out initial ideas and create mockups; create prototypes where appropriate.
- Create functional design documentation based on defined business requirements, including developing user stories and supporting functional data model.
- Engage with customers to understand the marketplace and competitor platforms, including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive SWOT analysis.
- Work with internal engineering team/product development team on product build.
- Author test scripts and scenarios to support Functional Testing and System Integration Testing activities.
- Execute functional unit tests for newly developed functionality.
- Monitor and report on progress for Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, and Release Management activities.
- Review and prioritize customer requests for new features and enhancements and develop recommendations for inclusion in major / minor releases.
- Support refinement and prioritization efforts of Feature and User Story Backlog.
- Drive accessibility and compliance design and testing.
- Initiate comprehensive assessments of relevant industry trends and business requirements in order to help successfully develop product roadmap and launch new products.
- Capture feedback and measure feature adoption to assess the benefits delivered to customers
- Minimum six (6) years of relevant experience in a consulting or industry role, with at least one (1) year of relevant experience in an external consulting role.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in iterative software delivery methodologies - Agile, SCRUM, etc.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience working with software developers/engineers.
- Minimum 1+ year of Salesforce configuration experience and working experience with data modeling in Salesforce and strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
- Sales Cloud
- Lightning (Preferred)
- Service Cloud
- Marketing Cloud / Pardot
- Implementing Data Security
- A Bachelor's degree
- Travel up to 10%. (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Experience/exposure with large-scale organizational change management efforts.
- Consulting and/or hands-on system implementation experience.
- UI Development within Salesforce strongly preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities (Salesforce Advanced Administrator certified preferred).
- Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Experience with Salesforce AppExchange design and/or development.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Intellectual curiosity and strong ability to process and synthesize information.
- Strong problem-solving ability and design sense with desire to seek out innovative and elegant solutions.
- Comfort working with teams spread across multiple time zones.
- Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods.