SAP HANA Developer -Manager (24137)
- Lead engagement planning and budgeting processes. Mobilize and manage engagement teams. Define deliverable structure and content. Facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client. Direct on-time, quality delivery of work products. Manage engagement economics, resources, and risk.
- Manage day to day interactions with client's managers and SME's. Gather requirements from client stakeholders and ensure that expectations are exceeded at each step of the engagement.
- Develop innovative solutions and methodologies to solve pressing issues facing our clients. Embed predictive modeling solutions within tax planning, consolidations, and analytics.
- Serve as counselor and coach to up-and-coming senior consultants& consultants. Actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities. Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and staff.
NFTS is a national practice within Deloitte Tax LLP made up of several tax service offerings. Each NFTS service offering was developed and built as a result of a tax planning idea, a marketplace requirement, or a technological innovation-all with the purpose of delivering results for our clients.
PSG is a service line of NFTS and one of the fastest-growing practice groups in all of Deloitte Tax. PSG professionals counsel privately-held and publicly-traded partnerships across the United States on a wide-range of federal tax issues involving mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, initial public offerings, post-offering compliance, and process design and improvement.
- 8 years of relevant technology architecture consulting or industry experience in one or more of the following technologies:
- SAP Native/Enterprise HANA, SAP Business Objects, SAP Data Services (BODS), SLT, SAP Analytics Cloud, HANA Predictive Analytics Engine (PAL), HANA XS/XSA Engine, SQL Script Procedures
- Must have an SAP Analytics Certification or be in process or able/willing to obtain
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel up to 30% (While 30% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Experience working in Financial Services industry
- Experience working in consulting environment
- Experience with SAP Application design, SAP HANA architecture, processes, and configurations
- Experience with SAP HANA data modeling techniques and HANA Studio
- Experience with conducting design thinking workshops with senior management to design industry and process centric digital boardrooms
- Experience with conceptualizing, designing and assisting in the implementation of new and existing systems, middleware, data warehouse and production architectures
- Experience with identifying and promoting best practices and patterns for data modeling, and provide oversight for all activities related to data cleansing, data quality and data consolidation using standard data modeling methodologies and processes
- Experience providing support on data quality components during the implementation of the solution architecture
- Experience providing technical recommendations for optimized data access and retention for the data warehouse
- Experience identifying emerging technology trends and help align the practice to these technologies
- Big Data experience
- SAP HANA, SAP BODS, SAP Analytics eminence and or patents
- Strong written, presentation, communication, and relationship-management skills
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills