Workforce Manager (15614)
- Operations | Help clients understand the many disciplines of contact center operational strategy by showing our expertise in planning, building, and operating contact centers in a stand-alone or network environment.
Engineering | Help clients build, improve, redesign, or stand up contact centers using technologies that engage customers and drive growth. Our engineers and architects work with the latest technologies and vendors to deliver integrated enterprise-wide Contact Center/Telephony solutions. Deloitte solutions are focused on delivering fully integrated platforms that include integrated CRM, ERP and Legacy Backend Systems to support Omni-Channel capabilities (e.g., Voice, Email, Chat, Web Collaboration, SMS, Mobile Applications, Web Portals and Social Media).
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of total work experience
- 2+ years of Workforce Management Experience
- 2+ years experience managing a workforce team of 20+ members
- 3+ years large contact center environment experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Open to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience analyizing call volume data and recommending staffing requirements accordingly
- Previous experience working with Contact/Call Center Vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.