Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Solution Delivery Manager (17344)
SOLUTION DELIVERY MANAGER
The Deloitte Solution Delivery Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of customer commitments. The SDM manages a complex array of customer engagements including managed services, consulting, and training. SDM responsibilities span a diverse range of government and corporate clients.
- Be the voice of Deloitte customers
- Monitor and manage all facets of global client commitments
- Responsible for overall success of client engagement
- Ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing cybersecurity landscape impacting global operations for Fortune 100 companies
- Work with operational owners and managers to identify issues, performance levels, and potential improvements
- Develop and promote key metrics and reporting for the service to measure and publish results over time
- Develop project plans, holding key stakeholders accountable to project dates and timelines
- Work closely with sales staff and operational teams to develop level of effort estimates for proposed client engagements
- In conjunction with other business operations partners, responsible for internal ops briefing of responsible personnel, including creation of appropriate briefing material based on Statement of Work
- Responsible for all aspects of client engagement, including initial briefing, operational scheduling, schedule adherence, expense reporting, expense adherence, time record approval, expense approval, and project close-out
- Continually adjust level of effort estimates based on actual labor spend to refine overall process, driving organization to industry standard
- Analyze all data to ensure service level agreements and performance standards are maintained and customer requirements are consistently met
- Enforce and improve the operational systems, processes, and policies to support client deliverables
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts across the operational organization
- While up to 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. We would not anticipate that the individual hired into this role would land at or near the top end of the range, but such a decision will be dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $98,000.00 to $142,000.00.