Strategy & Transformation Manager (Enabling Manager) (19364)
- Support Consulting leaders in developing network strategies (Industries and Offerings) that reinforce the overall Consulting strategy
- Define and manage rollout of complex transformational programs that span the Consulting practice
- Provide Consulting input to key firm-wide processes (e.g., long-term planning across Deloitte businesses - Tax, Audit, etc.) and initiatives
- Manage, interpret, and curate market intelligence
The Strategy & Transformation Office is responsible for designing and articulating Deloitte's strategy, defining and overseeing key transformation initiatives, and managing the overall investment portfolio including both organic investments and M&A.
This posting is specifically for the Strategy team - which manages multiple strategy projects and is responsible for ongoing activities, such as Market Intelligence and Long-term Planning. The team is based in a variety of offices, including Boston, New York, and Atlanta.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and pattern recognition - conceptual, qualitative, and quantitative
- Ability to develop and communicate a point of view and drive intellectual agenda
- Working knowledge of and experience with common strategy methodologies (e.g., strategic choice structuring) and analyses (e.g., market sizing)
- Executive presence and communications skills: engage Executive Committee and Management Committee levels within Consulting and across the other Deloitte businesses - Tax, Audit, etc.
- Ability to structure work, operate autonomously, and manage small teams
- Facilitation skills necessary to lead a group of senior stakeholders through articulating a problem statement, identifying choices, and debating the tradeoffs to come to a decision
- Comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, balancing priorities
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.