Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Performance Operations (9744)
- Gather campaign requirements, timelines, and finalizing briefing.
- Coordinate with cross functional teams to drive email or SMS/Push development.
- Manage the creative process if required.
- Analyze provided HTML assets and revise where necessary.
- Campaign configuration. Audience creation, management, and data troubleshooting (not responsible for data troubleshooting).
- Quality assurance and testing of campaign.
- Campaign performance tracking and reporting.
- Management of campaigns and communication of time and scope.
- Managing and maintaining campaign documentation.
- Client and internal training on campaign monitoring and issue resolution management.
- Internal and external training on the platform.
- Campaign/trigger monitoring and issue resolution management.
- Day to day support of specific platform and custom applications.
- Active participation in internal and external calls to understand upcoming projects or campaigns.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years related full time experience in customer support or client services environment.
- Must have strong understanding of customer service standards.
- Must have strong critical thinking skills.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Working knowledge on relational database structure.
- Prior experience building email campaigns and setting up user-initiated emails using SFMC.
- Should have the knowledge of the building block based designs using content builder in SFMC.
- Exposure setting up data extensions and AMP scripts for dynamic coding in SFMC.
- Experience building emails and landing pages using HTML, CSS, Media Queries, AMP scripts.
- High attention to detail.
- Experience managing a team.
- Travel up to 50% (while up to 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).