Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Washington National Tax Manager (15951)
Washington National Tax - Manager
Would you like to work in our nation's capital for Deloitte's Washington National Tax practice, helping drive both our national tax strategy and potentially federal tax legislation? If this excites you and you are convinced you can work at this level, we have the opportunity for you!
What you'll do
As a Manager in our National Tax practice, you will work with specialists to analyze and resolve global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations.
Deloitte Tax's Washington National Tax (WNT) professionals offer unique insight into the many factors affecting taxation, from the tax policies that drive federal tax legislation, to understanding the technical nuances that may create compliance exposure. Professionals in the WNT practice are a select group of specialists whose knowledge, skills, and experience are integral to understanding technical issues. Deloitte Tax's WNT professionals work closely with the local office tax professionals and clients to evaluate complicated issues and help manage risk in today's increasingly sophisticated business world.
- A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- 4+ years' experience in a consulting environment
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- The ability to travel as needed (Due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)