CPQ Manager (15973)
- Act in a leadership role on client projects and for junior staff.
- Help define business requirements and process design (including scenario design and flow mapping).
- Create functional designs, prototyping test planning and execution, training coordination, and documentation of operational support procedures.
- Help clients define forward-looking business strategies related to digital transformations.
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development to include the creation of omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, social, physical, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- Eight years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- Ability to start work within 4 to 6 weeks of an offer
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or in the future
- Proven experience building and managing CPQ, lead-to-cash or a multi-discipline team
- Good understanding of Quote-To-Order and Lead-To-Cash processes
- Good understanding of product structures (made to stock, made to order), configurations, product pricing and quote management
- Three years of experience working with a major CPQ technology vendor solution preferably SAP Callidus CPQ or SAP Hybris CPQ; or other relevant platforms such as Salesforce CPQ (SteelBrick), Oracle CPQ (Big Machines) and Apptus CPQ
- Hands-on experience managing a complete end-to-end CPQ implementation
- Conceptual and technical understanding of CPQ including organization, market, currency, simple and configurable products, attributes, compatibility rules, pricing, quote design, proposal documents and scripting extensions.
- An understanding of information architecture related to sales, dealer or customer experience and usability design techniques
- An Understanding of internet technologies, including ecommerce, mobile, social, SEO, and analytics platforms
- A deep understanding of project management methods and techniques
- A Bachelor's Degree, advanced degree preferred
- Understanding of other technology capabilities that CPQ integrates to such as CRM, ERP and CLM
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate clear and understandable oral and written communications, including development of client presentations (MS Visio, MS Office)
- Utilize appropriate problem solving and troubleshooting techniques to resolve engagement issues
- Make well informed decisions by exercising mature judgment
Develop trusting relationships with clients to identify key stakeholders and proactively open net new service opportunities
- Lead and drive proposal creation and proposal strategy ' response, orals, presentations, and overall client relationship strategy
- Maintain current understand of market and competitive landscape to build go-to-market strategies that differentiate positioning with vendors and clients
- Eagerness to mentor junior staff
- Ability to travel up to 50% (due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.