SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) Manager (17829)
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development (web, mobile, social, physical) eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results.
- 6+ years of experience working with major ecommerce and related technology vendors especially SAP Commerce, CCV2, SAP Commerce Cloud, SOLR, payment gateways.
- Experience in designing and delivering complex web projects based on Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Knowledge of incremental changes with last few SAP commerce platform upgrades
- Significant architecture experience with 4-5 full end-to-end Hybris implementations.
- Experience managing and delivering key components of large ecommerce engagements.
- Experience developing detailed technology architecture.
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery.
- Strong understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Proven experience delivering mid-size to large ecommerce engagements.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships.
- Experience managing project risk and project revenues and costs.
- Working knowledge of the tracking and reporting processes required to keep clients and project teams up-to-date.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.