Procurement Liaison, Manager, GPS Subcontracts Team Lead (24433)
- Collaborate with engagement teams in account planning to identify future of work and supply chain needs.
- Collaborate with other Operational Excellence teams to address process interfaces and process improvements.
- Lead in the development and execution of best practices, resources, and opportunities to shape the overall procurement strategy of the GPS practice.
- Maintain awareness and educate procurement professional on industry trends, best practices, and procurement updates.
- Act as a champion and change agent for organizational level procurement initiatives, data calls, and training.
- Provide coaching and mentorship to a high performing group of procurement professionals at various job levels. Responsible for addressing complex procurement issues and escalating to leadership when needed.
- Conduct procurement file compliance reviews in accordance with procurement procedures. Recommend process improvements.
- Interface with sector/account procurement professional team leads to monitor performance of procurement professionals, recommend work allocations, provide input to performance discussions.
- Ensure accurate system data by reviewing exception reports and implementing strategies to addresses weaknesses in data quality.
- Manage workload to ensure timely and compliant accomplishment of project deadlines and submission of compliant deliverables.
- Actively share lessons learned and facilitates knowledge sharing within the team and larger organization.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Critical and creative thinker able to identify, develop, and execute innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of procure-to-pay systems/ software (Costpoint, Coupa, Ariba, Fieldglass, etc.)
- Strong consultative and communication skills
- Subject matter expertise of procurement regulations, processes, and compliance
- Ability to operate in a complex and demanding executive level environment
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with teams
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Education & Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong operational knowledge of FAR, CPSR and other Government regulations
- Member of professional contracts or supply chain management associations
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Advanced Degree
- Supply chain management experience
- Professional certifications